Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Jesus Is Alive - PART 215

ONE LORD - ONE FAITH - ONE BAPTISM

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, and the evidence of things not seen. So the question might be - who is it that has bewitched us that we should no longer believe?

Faith brings the tangible evidence of an invigorating experience, which rests upon us when we exercise our faith in God. This experience does not result from an individual believing that there is a God but rather that they believe in God. Why is this important? Well, because the devil also believes that there is only one God. The difference is that the devil also opposes God’s will.

But this invigorating experience to which we refer does not come as a result of exposure to religious or political maneuvering. No, instead this experience is an experience so unexpected that in fact it was an unheard or thought of blessing.

One simply has to let go of man’s enticing and manipulating words to enjoy the benefits that God would like to bestow upon us. Something like a boy coming of age putting away his or her childish things. In the same fashion, one lays aside the religious and political toys employed by the powers. Only then will we arrive at the point where the two ways meet, just in time to discover that none of the two ways sufficed.

However, when I heard that God loved me, a spark ignited within. That spark of light was not only a spark of light but it was also a spark of life. At that moment, I awoke from my dark dungeon flamed with hope. I arose from unbelief, hungering for the bread of life. Most of all, I sought to know this God.

When I thought I was reaching out for God, I discovered that it was actually God reaching out to me. I touched Him. He touched me. I had by grace found the pearl of greatest price. It was not silver or gold. No, what I had found was substantial evidence of assurance that did not come about as a consequence of religious or political strivings.

Unfortunately, this sinful world does not know God. In fact, in God’s eyes the wisdom of this world is foolishness. The world has never been introduced to any other person like JESUS. He literally turned the world upside down. The result was this. During Jesus' time on earth, the religious and political systems fell apart. JESUS brought Heaven to earth and in actuality JESUS was heaven on earth -- the Kingdom of God !

One would think that mankind would have received JESUS. Even today in spite of all the evidence recorded, man still refuses to search for the power that enabled such miracles, signs, and wonders. JESUS said it was not His flesh that does these miracles. It is His Father who dwelt within Him. It is He that does these miracles.

JESUS is liberty. Apart from JESUS there is no liberty. Jesus is not a statue. JESUS is alive and well. What do the scriptures say? I AM HE that lived. I AM the same yesterday, today and forever! Where My Spirit is, there will be liberty. JESUS is the haven of rest. JESUS is a shelter in the time of storm!

JESUS God Himself as a man is the only Mediator. JESUS is able to do more for you, much more than you could possibly ask for or think of.

A statue of liberty supplied by France(known as the prince of Rome), advancing that the replica of the Virgin Mary is Liberty! The Laodicean church erects that which is totally contradictory to the Wisdom of God! There is only ONE MEDIATOR. Whosoever comes to Me, I will in no wise cast away! JESUS IS GOD HIMSELF, MANIFEST IN THE FLESH AS A SON. IF YOU HAVE SEEN ME YOU HAVE SEEN THE FATHER! I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE! Lord Bless Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment