Sunday, March 10, 2019

Fear Not, For I Have Redeemed Thee, I Have Called Thee By Thy Name - Part 2306

For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, "Fear not; I will help thee." (Isaiah 41:13)

"Everyone that is called by My Name; for I have created him for My glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him ..." (Isaiah 43:7; Psalm 100:3)

The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, "Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore, with loving kindness have I drawn thee ..." (Jeremiah 31:3)

So many promises of the Lord thy God -- intended for those who love Him and choose His purpose in the day to day. Indeed, He has called us by our name. He has created us for His glory and honour, and when we praise Him with all our hearts, souls, minds and strength, He adorns us with His wisdom and knowledge. Thus, we have nothing to fear.

Still, there is much more. The Lord thy Redeemer who has formed us from the womb (through Isaiah) prophesied, saying, "I AM the Lord that makes all [things]; that stretches forth the heavens alone; that spreads abroad the earth by Myself. That frustrates the tokens of the liars, and makes diviners mad; that turns wise [men] backward, and makes their knowledge foolish; that confirms the Word of His servant and performs the counsel of His messengers; that saith to Jerusalem, "Thou shalt be inhabited and to the cities of Judah -- "Ye shall be built, and I will raise up the decayed places thereof." That saith to the deep, "Be dry and I will dry up thy rivers." (Isaiah 44:24-28)

But of Cyrus, the Lord saith, "he is My shepherd, and shall perform all My pleasure, even saying to Jerusalem, "Thou shalt be built and to the temple, Thy foundation shall be laid." (Isaiah 44:28)

"Thus saith the Lord to His anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him, and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut. I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron. And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel. (Isaiah 45:1-3; Psalm 73:23; Psalm 107:16; Isaiah 40:4; Isaiah 43:1; Jeremiah 50:37)

Just like Amos, who was a herdsman and a gather of sycamore fruit, the Lord took him as he followed the flock and said unto him, "Go, prophesy unto my people Israel." (Amos 7:14-15)

That good news gospel message has not changed since the beginning of time. The Lord is still saying to His anointed -- that He will give unto us the treasures of darkness and fill us with the hidden riches of secret places -- because we dwell on Him in the comings and goings -- the same He who knows us by our name -- the God of Israel.

His Name in this current dispensation of grace -- JESUS.

Stand in the offering plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment