Thursday, March 15, 2018

When The Bride Comes Forth From The Closet, Then Shall The Renewal Begin - Part 1992

"Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the Lord, the first, and with the last; I am He." (Isaiah 41:4)

As the prophets declared, the Lord God looked for a man who could become the perfect sacrifice to usher in this new/current dispensation of grace, but as far as He looked there was none righteous, no not one. "As it is written, "There is none righteous, no, not one:" (Romans 3:10)

Moreover, at that time, the Lord stated for our understanding that "there is none that understands, there is none that seeks after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that does good, no, not one. Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips: whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness: Their feet are swift to shed blood. Destruction and misery are in their ways: and the way of peace have they not known. There is no fear of God before their eyes.

Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. Therefore, by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in His sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference -- for ALL have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." (Romans 3:10-24)

If that was to be the place where the Lord God, our creator had left us, lost in our sin and unrepentant of our transgressions, we would have no hope. Rather, we would be damned forever and in darkness because the Light of the Lord God could not dwell in our hearts. However, the Lord God Almighty loved us so much that He Himself had decided a plan of salvation for us right from the very beginning, wherein His beloved people -- those who take up the call to "Follow Me!" in their hearts and minds and souls -- could be redeemed. 

It is for this reason that the old was a pattern, a shadow of the new that was still to come. The Holy Ghost this signifying that the way into the holiest of all could not be made manifest while the first covenant -- the first tabernacle was yet standing -- wherein the Lord God would declare peace and good will to all. (Hebrews 9:8; Luke 2:14) The day that those faithful who looked for God their Saviour would see that day come to pass. His promised Christ, that would be once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for Him shall He appear the second time without sin unto salvation. (Hebrews 9:28; Romans 6:10; Isaiah 53:10-12; I Peter 2:24; Titus 2:13)

God manifest in the flesh -- the same Word that was with God and was God in the beginning made flesh, and dwelling among us so that we would behold His glory. (John 1:1, 14; John 1:1-18; I Timothy 3:16) His ultimate sacrifice on the cross that we who believe and be justified freely by His grace through the redemption that can only be found in Christ Jesus. 

"Being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in His blood, to declare His righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God, to declare, I say, at this time His righteousness: that He might be just, and the justifier of him which believes in Jesus." (Romans 3:10-26)

This is why the Lord God asked from afore, "Who hath declared from the beginning, that we may know? And beforetime, that we may say, "He is righteous?" Yea, there is none that shows, yea, there is none that declares, yea, there is none that hears Your words. The first shall say to Zion, "Behold, behold them: and I will give to Jerusalem one that brings good tidings. For I beheld, and there was no man; even among them, and [there was] no counsellor, that, when I asked of them, could answer a word. Behold, they are all vanity; their works are nothing: their molten images are wind and confusion." (Isaiah 41:26-29)

Yes, the Lord God Himself gave forth His right arm of salvation, so that we who are sinners could be saved by His grace. Redeemed by the One and Only who willingly came "to open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house. I am the Lord; that is My Name: and My glory will I not give to another. Neither My praise to graven images. Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them." (Isaiah 42:7-9)

This is why we who believe sing unto the Lord a new song, and His praise to the ends of the earth, because the dayspring from on high has visited His people. (Isaiah 42:10; Luke 1:78) And thus, likewise, we can rejoice (like Mary the mother of Jesus) in God our Saviour. (Luke 1:47)

"The God of my Rock; in Him will I trust: He is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my Saviour; Thou savest me from violence." (II Samuel 22:3)

This is the song that dwells in our hearts, our hope and joy and peace that extends beyond the things of this world, wherein there is no future. And this is why too, like the psalmist David, we "sing unto the Lord a new song; for He hath done marvellous things: His right hand, and His holy arm, hath gotten Him the victory." (Psalm 98:1)

"And He saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore, His arm brought salvation unto Him; and His righteousness, it sustained Him." (Isaiah 59:16)

Indeed,  as the scriptures state, "The Lord is my strength and song, and is become my salvation. The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the Right Hand of the Lord doeth valiantly. The Right Hand of the Lord is exalted: the Right Hand of the Lord doeth valiantly. I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.

The Lord hath chastened me sore: but He hath not given me over unto death. Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the Lord! This gate of the Lord, into which the righteous shall enter. I will praise Thee: for Thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation. The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

This is the Lord's doing! It is marvellous in our eyes. This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Save now, I beseech Thee, O Lord: O Lord, I beseech Thee, send now prosperity. Blessed be He that cometh in the Name of the Lord: we have blessed You out of the house of the Lord. God is the Lord, which hath shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar. Thou art my God, and I will praise Thee: Thou art my God, I will exalt Thee. O give thanks unto the Lord; for He is good: for His mercy endureth for ever." (Psalm 118:14-28)

Stand in the offering plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment