Monday, April 30, 2012

THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD - PART 410

From John chapter 15, we read the following scriptures - "I AM the true vine" and "My Father is the husbandman."

Every branch in Me that bears no fruit is taken away and every branch that bears fruit is purged so that it may bring forth more fruit. [Further] you are clean through the Word which I have spoken to you. Abide in Me for a branch cannot bear fruit of itself. The branch must remain in the vine.

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Abide in Me and you shall bring forth much fruit. If anyone does not abide in Me, he becomes withered and men will gather it up to be used as firewood!

Whereas, if ye abide in Me, and my Words abide in you then you shall ask what you will and it shall be done. Herein is My Father glorified that you bear much fruit.

As my Father has loved Me so have I loved you. If you continue in my instructions, then you shall abide in my love even as I have kept my Father's instructions and I abide in His love.

These things have I said to you so that my joy might remain in you. This is my instructions - Love one another even as I have loved you.

Why? Because there is no greater love than this -- that a man lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends when you do whatsoever I instruct you. From henceforth, I will no longer call you servants for a servant does not know what His Lord is doing. [Instead} I now call you My friends for all things that I have heard of My Father I have made them known to you.

You have not chosen Me. I have chosen you and I ordain you that you now should go out into the world and bring forth fruit.

If the world hates you, remember that the world hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the unbelieving world, the world would love you but because you are not of the world, that they hate you. [But remember],I have chosen you out of the unbelieving world. That is the reason the world hates you. Remember the Words that I said to you - "If they have persecuted Me, they will also persecute you for you have believed upon Me!"

If I had not come and spoken my Words to them, they would have remained in darkness as to what sin was but now they have no place to hide. For My Word has pierced their conscience. He that hates My Word hates My Father also.

If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they would not have had consciousness of sin. But now have they seen and hated both Me and My Father for it was My Father who dwells within Me, He who does these works and speaks these Words.

They simply hate Me for no justifiable reason! But when the comforter (who is the Spirit of Truth) comes upon you and dwells within you, then you shall bear witness concerning me. For you are My 0ffspring! God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment