Tuesday, January 10, 2012

THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD - PART 304

The law of the Spirit of Life has made me free from the law of sin and death. The law of the Spirit of Life is revealed in the New Testament whereas the law of sin and death is found in the Old Covenant. Moses presented the, Old Covenant and similarly, Moses was faithful in his delivery. In this capacityMoses was a servant of God fulfilling his appointed ministry.

The Law of the Spirit of Life was delivered by God Himself as a Son. Yes,
God Himself was manifest in flesh as a Son. As stated in the scriptures, in the Son did dwell ALL the fullness of the Godhead bodily. JESUS being the manifestation of God in the flesh. God being found in fashion as a Son. God being in Christ did not think it robbery to be equal with God who is Spirit. For they indeed are one and the same. Not two persons. Indeed, God purposely veiled Himself in flesh in an endeavour to reveal to mankind - you and I - that He is pure, holy, loving, longsuffering, compassionate merciful.

Indeed, JESUS was the life of God! No man has seen God at any time so God revealed Himself in the same fashion even as we are. JESUS saying to His disciples, that if you see me then you have seen the Father. He that has the Son receives the Father also. Surely natural life dictates that this is so. For if you naturally look at me - Bill - I am a son - I am also a father in a son's body and also the one who is speaking now is Bill the spirit, having my life in Bill the same sons body. I am not three distinct and separate persons. Likewise, neither are you. I am one, and I have only one given name. That name is not father nor son nor spirit but rather my name is Bill.

The difficulty is that the church fathers messed things up, and as a result of their ignorance (willingly or otherwise) they have led multitudes of people into error. They have left aside the Word of God and are entrenched in teaching error. Read the scriptures for yourself. JESUS said, "My Word is Spirit and it is Life!" The entrance of My Word brings forth life. Indeed, you shall know the truth, and upon knowing these truths, these truths shall set you free.

Spirit Life then is bounded by a law. That Law is that believers continue in the Words spoken and delivered to mankind by the Lord God Himself. Continue in HIS Word and become one of the People of God! Stand in the offering plate!

No comments:

Post a Comment