Wednesday, February 29, 2012

THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD - PART 354

Pilate's sign was in complete defiance of the Jews and as a consequence, the Jews were offended by the message. The message was written in three languages - Hebrew, Greek and Latin. What did the sign say? "JESUS OF NAZARETH KING OF THE JEWS" To those opponents who at the time wished that the name of JESUS could drop off the map, Pilate responded by saying, "What I have written, I have written."

Indeed, the scriptures state that you are my witnesses, sayeth the LORD, and my servant who I have chosen. That you may know and believe Me, and understand that I AM HE. In fact, before Me there was no God (revealed) in form and neither shall there be a God revealed after Me. I, even I am the LORD and beside Me, there is no Saviour.

Say that again. I am the LORD and beside me there is no one else. There is no God beside Me. I girded you though you have not known me. But it doesn't have to remain this way. I invite you to come know ME now. Why? Because from the rising of the sun even to the west, there is none beside Me. I am the LORD thy God and there is none else.

I am a just God and Saviour. There is no other Saviour beside Me. Therefore, like the scriptures state, Look toward Me and be saved. Look to Me all you people ... from all the ends of the earth for I am God who loves you.

For I am God and there is none else. I am God and there is none like Me.

The above paraphrased scriptures are taken from the book of Isaiah. These are fully acknowledged as being the authoritative Words of God. The Word of God declaring in scripture to be the one and same JESUS! Therefore, if JESUS is the very Word of God then it also means that God’s Word is inseparable from God whose above Word we present.

Further, from the scriptures we read that in the beginning was GOD’S Word and the WORD was with God and the Word was God. Yes, the same Word that was in the beginning with God. All things were made by God’s Word and without God’s Word was not anything made that is made. Therefore, in God’s Word is life and by that Life (Word) are men enlightened for the life - the light of the Word - shines through the darkness. And as we know, the darkness can never extinguish the light, life - the light of His Word.

This is because God’s Word was in the world - the world was made by God’s Word and the world never knew JESUS as God’s Word. JESUS being God’s Word now veiled in flesh so that we could behold the Glory of the Word of God in the man JESUS!

Still, there are some who propagate that God’s Own Word is distinct and separate from God. They make every attempt to deny that JESUS is God [Himself] - God with us - veiled in flesh. These false teachings try to distinguish JESUS from being God’s Word,however even though He (God) appeared veiled in flesh as a man., He is the True Light that shines!

But the good news is that whilst in that veil, the Word of God declared that HE [JESUS] is the very Same Word of God that was with God. And the Word did not think it robbery to be equal with God for the Same Word that was God now appeared in a veil of flesh. Yes that is right! Veiled in flesh. This same God who made all things including you and I was not created. Only the veil of flesh was created ...

No comments:

Post a Comment