Monday, December 19, 2011

THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD - PART 289 B

Reading from Hebrews chapter 3: If you are a recipient and partakers of the heavenly calling, then we ought to consider the APOSTLE and HIGH PRIEST of our profession. That is, JESUS the Christ! JESUS was as a Son faithful to the mission appointed to Him, by His Father the Holy Spirit. We further read that Moses was faithful to the mission appointed of God to him!

However, this man JESUS ought to be counted by us to be worthy of more glory than Moses inasmuch as He who builds the house is surely worthy of much more honour more than the house itself. This analogy makes it easy to understand. For every house is built by some man - yes - but He that built all things is God.

Still, Moses was faithful in his designated mission as a servant. But JESUS the Christ AS A SON watched over the very house that He by Himself built. Confused? Well, we are the house that He desires to dwell in. We being the house that God created and desires to live in.

This is why we surely ought to worship Him with sincerity and truth. Today, the Bible states, if ye will hear his voice, do not harden your hearts!

For those readers familiar with the Old Testament, we know that it never was possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins! Therefore, when God in Christ comes into the world, the Holy Spirit says, "Sacrifices and offering I really have no delight in. Therefore, I prepared Myself a body." God saying, In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin, I have no pleasure in such.

Therefore, I come, (in the volume of the book, it is written of me) to do Thy will. This is My Will - I bequeath to them, after My sacrificial death! I will put my perfect law of liberty into their hearts and in their spiritual minds will I write them.

I JESUS did bear in My body whilst nailed to a Roman cross at Calvary all of their sins and all of their iniquities to be remembered no more. The slate is wiped clean. I laid down my life for them. In my death, I bequeath all that I have to them. ‘This is my last Will and Testament” written not in ink but written in My blood.

An Everlasting Testament! This testament differs totally from the covenant that I made with their fathers. Their fathers totally disregarded that covenant so I disregarded them.

My testament offered to all is this! That I the Lord will put my perfect law of the Spirit of Life into their minds, writing them in their hearts. I will be to them God and they shall be to Me My PEOPLE! They shall not teach every man his neighbour and every man his brother saying, Know the Lord for all shall know Me. From the least to the greatest. I WILL BE MERCIFULL to their UNRIGHTEOUSNESS! Their sins and their iniquities I will remember no more.

GOD, declaring a NEW TESTAMENT and in so doing, declares the former covenant Old! Put the old on the shelf! It is irrelevant! Peace be to the true ISRAEL of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment