Saturday, December 24, 2011

THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD - PART 294

All we like sheep have gone astray. We have turned every one to our own way. But there is good news! That is, the Lord has laid upon JESUS the Christ the iniquity of all of us. Surely, He has borne our grief and carried our sorrows. This is why Christians do esteem Him! When we ask the question, Lord where can we go? Or, what shall we do? The Lord God Almighty whispers the words, Return back to me for I have redeemed you. No, he did not redeem men and women with silver or gold but with His own blood which He willingly shed for you!

So, as a consequence, nothing shall separate you from HIS love for HE hath loved you even before the foundation of the earth. This is why in Psalms and throughout the New Testament we read, "I am the Good Shepherd. I will lead you into green pastures."

It is also why Jesus said, Come to me all of you who need deliverance and I will give you rest. Why? Because I am God alone and beside me there is no other. With arms wide open, I will and already have pardoned you. It is no secret what He can and will do for you! I am JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment