Thursday, April 21, 2016

Jesus Said, "And Whither I Go Ye Know, And the Way Ye Know" - Part 1381

Jesus said, "No man can come to Me except the Father which hath sent Me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day." (John 6:44)

Jesus also said, "And this is the will of Him that sent Me, that every one which sees the Son, and believes on Him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day." (John 6:40) 

Jesus said, "Whosoever therefore shall confess Me before men, him will I confess also before My Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny Me before men, him will I also deny before My Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 10:32-33)

Jesus said, "I and My Father are One!" (John 10:30)

Yes, "God came forth as a mighty man" (Isaiah 42:13; Isaiah 9:6) 

"Hear, O Israel, the Lord thy God is one Lord ..." (Deuteronomy 6:4; Mark 12:28-30) 

"He was in the world and the world was made by Him and the world knew Him not. He came unto His own and His own received Him not." (John 1:10-11) 

God manifest in the flesh (I Timothy 3:16) 

God with us (Matthew 1:21-23) 

Peter declared this same Jesus whom ye have crucified BOTH Lord and Christ (Acts 2:36-38) 

Alpha and Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the ending (Revelation 1:8,11) 

God our Saviour (Titus 3:4-7)

God Himself made flesh (John 1:1-18) 

"For by Him were all things created ... and He is before all things and by Him all things consist ... and He is the Head of the body, the church, for "in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily!" (Colossians 1 and 2) 

"Neither is there salvation in any other, for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." (Acts 4:10-12) 

"Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel that by the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth ..." (Acts 4:10) 

Every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord (Philippians 2:11) 

One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism. One God and Father of all ..." (Ephesians 4:5-6)

His name is JESUS. The only name whereby we must be saved. The only name whereby we must be water baptized, as did every person baptized in the new testament was -- in the precious name of Jesus. (Acts 2:37-38)

"That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in Him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ." (II Thessalonians 1:12)

And if these scriptures are still not enough to understand how much love it took for our Lord God Almighty to shed His precious blood on the cross, so that you and I might have salvation, and thus, be redeemed by the blood of the Lamb, keep on reading from John 14:

Jesus saith unto him, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man comes unto the Father, but by Me. If ye had known Me, ye should have known My Father also: and from henceforth ye know Him, and have seen Him." Philip saith unto Him, "Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us." Jesus saith unto him, "Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known Me, Philip? he that hath seen Me hath seen the Father; and how say thou then, "Shew us the Father?" Believe thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak unto you I speak not of Myself: but the Father that dwells in Me, He does the works. Believe Me that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me: or else believe Me for the very works' sake.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, "He that believes on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. If ye love Me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you for ever .... even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it sees Him not, neither knows Him: but ye know Him; for He dwells with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Yet a little while, and the world sees Me no more; but ye see Me: because I live, ye shall live also. At that day ye shall know that I am in My Father, and ye in Me, and I in you. He that hath My commandments, and keeps them, he it is that loves Me: and he that loves Me shall be loved of My Father, and I will love him, and will manifest Myself to him."

Judas saith unto Him, (not Iscariot), "Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest Thyself unto us, and not unto the world?" Jesus answered and said unto him, "If a man love Me, he will keep My words: and My Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. He that loves Me not keep not My sayings: and the Word which ye hear is not Mine, but the Father's which sent Me. These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world gives, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved Me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for My Father is greater than I. And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe. Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world comes, and hath nothing in Me. But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave Me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence." (John 14:1-31)

There will only be ONE bridegroom at the wedding feast, and at that time we will be given a new name. But until then, as Jesus said, "I have manifested THY name unto the men which Thou gave Me out of the world." (John 17:6) 

And the body of Christ church? Whereby Jesus is the Head? The stone the builders rejected? Jesus said when speaking to the churches in Revelation -- "I know thy works; behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it; for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept My Word, and hast NOT DENIED MY NAME. Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of satan which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie,; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet and to know that I have loved them." (Revelation 3:8-9)

No greater love ...

"And for this cause, He is the Mediator of the new testament ...." (Hebrews 9:15-18)

"For consider Him that endured such contradiction of sinners against Himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds." (Hebrews 12:3) 

Stand in the offering plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment