Saturday, May 19, 2012

THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD - PART 426

After the Lord ascended into Heaven, He [JESUS] through the Holy Spirit gave commandments to His apostles whom He had chosen! These twelve apostles were to be His witnesses even to the uttermost part of the earth. Please note that an apostle is not to be construed with what so many self-title themselves today as being apostles.

According to scripture, an apostle is one to whom the Word of God comes forth from. One is not an apostle because he or she quotes Bible verses, for if that alone is what an individual does, then this individual is more accurately called a minister of the Word preaching that which he has received.

A better example is Paul who was chosen of the Lord to be His apostle to the Gentiles (non Jews). Paul did not receive nor was he instructed in the gospel message from other men. Instead, Paul received the gospel message through the gift of revelation which is one of the nine gifts of the Holy Spirit. These are the same gifts explained in I Corinthians and the edifying gifts believers are encouraged to desire.

Believers like you and me receive the Word of God as taught by the chosen apostles of the Lord. The Word of the Holy Spirit which is the Word of God was coming forth from Paul. We know this to be true because God confirmed His Word. Recall that Paul declared that if any man think himself to be a prophet or a spiritual person then he or she should acknowledge that the things which he spoke of are/were the Commandments of the Lord.

Today, we have all sorts of messages emanating from a range of religious organizations and institutions. Much of the time, the messages portrayed are totally devoid concerning the scriptural message that was delivered to the early believers from the appointed apostles.

In this present living age, it has even become popular to dismiss that there is a God. As a consequence of their unbelief, God has enforced their unbelief by sending to these religions an even stronger delusion than one could ever have dreamed of, causing them to believe a lie. This is why we can say that the world through worldly wisdom knows nothing concerning God. Indeed, so dark is their understanding of God that they call evil as enlightenment -- calling light darkness and darkness light.

Still, God has never been willing that any one should perish. This is why God veiled Himself in flesh and laid down His life so that we could embrace redemption and be saved. God was in the world. He made you and me. And today, the wisdom of God is displayed everywhere crying, "I AM YOUR GOD return to ME!" Though your sins be as the darkest night, I will forgive you!

Further, Jesus said, "I am the way to the Kingdom of God." There is no other way. I am the door. There is no other door! I am the Good Shepherd. I gave My life for you! Call upon Me and I will deliver you. I send My Word to you! Only believe and receive from me the Gift of Eternal Life!

Stand in the Offering Plate! All I desire is to deliver you from the darkest night of satanic sin. I want to breathe into you My Holy Spirit! Come today. God in Christ bless you so that you may be in Christ in God.

No comments:

Post a Comment