Tuesday, August 18, 2020

That Every One Which Sees The Son, And Believes On Him, May Have Everlasting Life - Part 2538

"Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, "Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believes on Him shall not be confounded. Unto you therefore which believe He is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner, and a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, [even to them] which stumble at the Word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed." (II Peter 2:6-8)

"Wherefore? Because [they sought it] not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumbling stone; as it is written, "Behold, I lay in Sion a stumbling stone and rock of offence: and whosoever believes on Him shall not be ashamed." (Romans 9:32-33)

Jesus said, "I AM -- the way, the truth and the life!" (John 14:6)

Jesus said, "I AM -- the bread of life!" (John 6:35)

And Jesus said unto them, "I AM the bread of life: he that cometh to Me shall never hunger; and he that believes on Me shall never thirst." (John 6:35)

Why is this important to understand? Because Jesus is the Word made flesh who dwelt among us. Indeed, He was in the world and the world was made by Him and the world knew Him not.He came unto His own and His own received Him not. (John 1:10-11)

"For the bread of God is He which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world." (John 6:33)

For further clarity, let's understand what Jesus said, "It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, comes unto Me. Not that any man hath seen the Father, save He which is of God, He hath seen the Father.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that believes on Me hath everlasting life. I am that bread of life. Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. This is the bread which comes down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is My flesh, which I will give for the life of the world." (John 6:45-55)

Jesus is God manifest in the flesh (I Timothy 3:16; Isaiah 9:6; Matthew 1:21-23) He willingly lay down His life for the sheep -- you and I -- so that we might experience abundant life in Him. What is His name in this current dispensation of grace? His Name JESUS for He shall save His people from their sins ... Emmanuel, being interpreted, God with us.

Jesus- the Great I AM -- the I AM that I AM that is from everlasting to everlasting!

"And this is the will of Him that sent Me, that every one which sees the Son, and believes on Him, may have everlasting life ..." (John 6:40)

Stand in the offering plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment