Saturday, May 18, 2019

Hearken Unto Me, O Jacob And Israel, My Called, I AM HE, I AM The First, I Also Am the Last, And Beside Me, There Is No God - Part 2353

"Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and His redeemer the LORD of hosts; "I AM the first, and I AM the last; and beside Me there is no God." (Isaiah 44:6)

"Hearken unto Me, O Jacob and Israel, My called; I AM He; I AM the first, I also am the last." (Isaiah 48:12)

On the old testament side, the prophets from afore and the psalmist were looking ahead to the promise of salvation that was still to come. But in the new testament, the promise is revealed. That is, the mystery that was hid in the bosom of the Father from the very beginning has made Himself known to His people.

"This day have I begotten Thee." (Psalm 2:7; Hebrews 1:5)

"So also Christ glorified not Himself to be made an high priest; but He that said unto Him, "Thou art My Son, today have I begotten Thee." (Hebrews 5:5)

Indeed, when the Holy Ghost overshadowed Mary so that she would bring forth a son, we begin to see God's plan of salvation come to fruition. His abundant love for His people displayed so that we -- His creation, whom He loved beyond measure -- could experience a personal relationship with Him.

Mary rejoiced in "God my Saviour."

"And Mary said, "My soul doth magnify the Lord, and my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. For He hath regarded the low estate of His handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed." (Luke 1:46-48)

Yes, the same Spirit of the Lord God that moved upon the waters in Genesis overshadowed a virgin to take on His human qualities. As Isaiah prophesied, God has prepared for Himself a body to inhabit so that we could be redeemed.

"To wit, God was in Christ reconciling the world unto Himself." (I Corinthians 5:19)

"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory." (I Timothy 3:16)

Emmanuel, being interpreted, God with us. (Matthew 1:21-23)

After the cross .... after Jesus was taken up ... after Jesus THROUGH the Holy Ghost gave commandments unto the apostles He had chosen .. He now returns to take up His residence within our hearts. Indeed, He is the same Spirit that was and is and always will be. Our God is one Lord! There is only one Spirit and He willingly manifested Himself to His creation. He willingly shed His precious holy blood on a cross for you and I. The Great Shepherd laying down His life for His sheep.

The greatest love story ever told. The One and Only Lord God who loved His beloved creation beyond measure, and is still inviting us come unto Him, and He will give us rest. He will fill our cups to overflowing, filling us with His joy and peace. And now too, that same Spirit of the Lord our God now dwells within us when we believe in Him.

But the modern day religious culture has tried to make the Him plural, suggesting that God could not have loved us so much that He would take on sin-prone flesh (yet without sin) so that we might have abundant everlasting life in Him. Indeed, in many churches today, the Name of Jesus is never used, even though the angel of the Lord declared to one and all, "And ye shall call His Name JESUS for He shall save His people from their sins." (Matthew 1:21)

Instead, the religious point to some three headed triad -- a council of separate, co-equal persons -- and consequently divided the Almighty God into thirds. But God has never described Himself as a trinity or triune. In fact, the One Lord our God as ONE GOD was never contested in the Old Testament. This only became a point of contention when Jesus said, "If ye have seen Me, ye have seen the Father and know Him." (John 14:6-12) Or, when Jesus said, "I and My Father are One!" (John 10:30)

Or as we now know from John's revelation on Patmos Island, that Jesus is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, the first and the last." (Revelation 1:8)

Indeed, God is ONE and His name in this current dispensation of grace is Jesus!

Yes, Jesus Christ is the God of the Old Testament. Indeed, He is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. Our God is not separated nor divided and most certainly is not a multi-personality God! Rather, He is that one and same Spirit that has always existed from the beginning. The God of the Old Testament, He is the Creator of all things. And some day soon, that same God who willingly shed His precious blood for you and I is coming for His people.

"Behold, He cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see Him, and they also which pierced Him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of Him. Even so, Amen. I AM Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending," saith the Lord, "which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." (Revelation 1:7-8)

"And when I saw him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me, "Fear not; I AM the first and the last: I AM He that lives, and was dead; and, behold, I AM alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death." (Revelation 1:17-18)

"And He said unto me, "It is done. I AM Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely ... he that overcomes shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be My son." (Revelation 21:6-7)

"I AM Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." (Revelation 22:13)

Don't let the religious of this day sidetrack you from the truth, the One and Only Absolute. Find an authentic "translated" New Testament (not a revised paraphrased version) and ask our Lord God and Saviour Jesus the Christ to reveal Himself unto you. And know that He is the Way, the truth, and the Life. His Name is JESUS.

Stand in the offering plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment