Thursday, January 3, 2019

That They May Know From The Rising Of The Sun, There Is None Beside Me; I AM The Lord, And There Is None Else - Part 2254

"... but hath in due times manifested His Word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour;" (Titus 1:3)

"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory." (I Timothy 3:16)

Because God had a salvation plan from the very beginning, and that was to become our Saviour. (Titus 3:4-7)

"I, [even] I AM -- the Lord; and beside Me [there is] no Saviour." (Isaiah 43:11)

"Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and His redeemer the Lord of hosts; "I AM -- the first, and I AM the last; and beside Me [there is] no God." (Isaiah 44:6)

"Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared [it]? ye are even My witnesses. Is there a God beside Me? yea, [there is] no God; I know not any." (Isaiah 44:8)

"I AM the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside Me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known Me:" (Isaiah 45:5)

"... that they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that [there is] none beside Me. I AM the Lord, and [there is] none else" (Isaiah 45:6)

"Tell ye, and bring [them] near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? Who hath told it from that time? Have not I the Lord? and [there is] no God else beside Me; a just God and a Saviour; [there is] none beside Me." (Isaiah 45:21)

Yes, God is One and there is no other beside Him. One Father who is above all and through all and in us all. (Ephesians 4:5-6) His Name JESUS, for He shall save His people from their sins. (Matthew 1:21-23)

He is not some God talking to two others in undivided union, as some attest, because from His own declaration -- His own Word -- there is no others beside Him. Thus, when some speak of yet another blasphemy -- an economical trinity, wherein apparently, three persons work together to bring about the salvation of mankind, we can once again refer to scripture that shows God Himself willingly became our Saviour, after His kindness and love. (Titus 3:4-7)

Hear ye Him! (Matthew 17:5)

Stand in the offering plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment