Monday, July 9, 2018

"O LORD, Thou Art my God; I Will Exalt Thee, I Will Praise Thy Name; For Thou Hast Done Wonderful Things; Thy Counsels Of Old Are Faithfulness And Truth - Part 2100

"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory." (I Timothy 3:16)

Within the modern day religious culture, a false trinity or triad or tri-une god, G/god in three persons message is taught, and until believers get into His Word -- the scriptures and study for themselves, rightly dividing the Word, these believers are too often are left in confusion regarding the Godhead. Like David the psalmist, the question is asked -- "For who is God save the Lord? or who is a rock save our God?" (Psalm 18:31)

Most certainly, we know that "in the beginning, God." We also know that in the beginning too, the Spirit of the Lord God moved upon the face of the waters. (Genesis 1:1-2) From these two scriptures, we know that God is Spirit, and also, that the Lord is God. 

Further, the first commandment instructs us to "Hear O Israel, the Lord thy God is ONE LORD!" (Deuteronomy 6:4; Mark 12:29-31) One God who created all things both in heaven and earth, and expresses Himself to us through different names. We also understand from the gospel John writes that He was in the world and the world was made by Him and the world knew Him not. (John 1:10-11)

Indeed, Jesus clarified His identity when He said, "I and My Father are ONE!" (John 10:30) And that if you have seen Me -- Jesus -- ye have seen the Father. (John 14:6-12) Yes, indeed, as Jesus said, "I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life!" 

Moreover, "to wit, God was in Christ reconciling the world unto Himself ..." (II Corinthians 5:19) 

His plan of salvation decided before the foundations of the world were even formed, making God's reconciliation plan, His plan of redemption for the people He created, the most glorious love story ever told. 

Thus, the following scriptures should serve as a starting point for understanding in whom we worship, giving Him (and not a supposed them) all the praise and honour and glory. Take out your Bible and study your way through these scriptures. Look at the scriptures both in context, and comparatively with other scriptures, for God is not the Author of confusion. (I Corinthians 14:33) And ask the One Lord God whom we serve -- His Name in this current dispensation JESUS -- for His guidance and instruction. For as Jesus indicated, He is the King of kings and Lord of lords, Alpha and Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the ending. (Revelation 1:8) And beside Him, there is no other.

Yes, One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism. One God and Father of all. (Ephesians 4:5-6) 

And for purposes of clarity, please note that nowhere in the scriptures is God described as three persons, or as God the Son or God the Holy Spirit. Nowhere is the trinity cited. Indeed, what we have now is man-made religious teachings that have sidetracked the love and kindness of God our Saviour. It is no wonder that Jesus said in Luke 17:22: "The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see [it]."

Because if we subscribe to the current religious teachings, we will never understand that the Son of man is indeed the Lord of glory. The Son of man the Lord from heaven. "The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven." (I Corinthians 15:47) And that after He was taken up, He THROUGH the Holy Ghost gave commandments to the apostles whom He had chosen. (Acts 1:2-3) 

"Ye are My witnesses," saith the LORD, "and My servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe Me, and understand that I AM HE: before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside Me there is no Saviour. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are My witnesses," saith the LORD, "that I am God. YEA, BEFORE THE DAY WAS I AM HE; and there is none that can deliver out of My hand: I will work, and who shall let it?" (Isaiah 43:10-13)

"Lo, behold, the volume of the book is written of Me!" (Psalm 40:7; Hebrews 10:7) 

"... that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things." (Titus 2:10)

"O LORD, Thou art my God; I will exalt Thee, I will praise Thy name; for Thou hast done wonderful things; Thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth." (Isaiah 25:1)

"Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside Me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me." (Isaiah 45:21)

"I AM the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside Me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known Me ..." (Isaiah 45:5)

"Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but Me: for there is no Saviour beside Me." (Hosea 13:4)

"I AM He that lives, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death." (Revelation 1:8, 11, 17-18)

"Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ ..." (Titus 2:13)

And He said unto me, "It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely." (Revelation 21:6)

When you say God the Father -- He was the Father-- but only scripturally AFTER the prophecy was fulfilled that stated, "This day have I begotten Thee." When "the Holy Ghost this signifying that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing." (Hebrews 9:8) 

The Old Testament had to go in order for that which is perfect to come. There had to be a changing of the guard. Thus, when Jesus said, "I and My Father are One!" and that "he that hath seen Me hath seen the Father" He confirmed that the fullness of the Godhead dwelt bodily in Him. (John 10:30; John 14:6-12; Colossians 2:9) God was manifest in the flesh. (I Timothy 3:16) 

"He was in the world and the world was made by Him and the world knew Him not. He came unto His own and His own received Him not." (John 1:10-11) Further, Jesus said "If ye do not believe that I AM HE, ye shall die in your sins." (John 8:24) In other words, God became our Saviour, preparing for Himself a body so that we might be saved. (Hebrews 10:5; Titus 3:4-7) 

"Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which He hath purchased with His own blood." (Acts 20:28) 

Not another god or a lesser god or one third of Almighty God but the One and Only God who loved His creation -- you and I -- so much that He desired us for His family. And after Jesus was taken up, He THROUGH the Holy Ghost gives commandments unto the apostles whom He had chosen -- the Comforter, the Spirit of the Lord God Almighty who Jesus said would never leave us nor forsakes us. (Acts 1:2-3; John 14:26; John 15:26) 

In this current dispensation of grace -- the time in which we live now -- His Name is JESUS, for He shall save His people from their sins. Emmanuel, being interpreted, God with us. (Matthew 1:21-23)

"And when they heard that, they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, "Lord, Thou art God, which hast made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is ..." (Acts 4:24)

"To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen." (Jude 1:25)

The risen Jesus -- now the King of kings and Lord of lords, Alpha and Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the ending -- indeed, He is the Great I AM. (Revelation 1:8; John 8:58; Acts 1:2-3) This is why Jesus could say, "I AM the Bread of Life!" And that if any come to Him -- Jesus -- He will give them to drink of the living water wherein these shall never thirst again.

"For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days," saith the Lord; "I will put My laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to Me a people:" (Hebrews 8:10)

"For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is His name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall He be called." (Isaiah 54:5)

Stand in the offering plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment