Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Through It All, Jesus Is the Answer - Part 603

"For thou Lord are good and ready to forgive, and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee." (Psalm 86:5) Indeed, Jesus said, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities that the power of Christ may rest upon me." (II Corinthians 12:9)

Why? Because God promised that the day will come when "God shall wipe away all tears from our eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow,  nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain; for the former things will pass away." (Revelation 21:4) 

In the interim, know that through it all we can trust Jesus. We can trust in the precious blood that our Lord God and Saviour Jesus shed on the cross for you and I. And know without a doubt that His precious blood will never lose its power. The power to heal. The power to forgive. The power to give us strength in our most weakest moments. 

Indeed, the lyrics in the Andrea Crouch song Through It All says everything - "I've been to lots of places - I've seen a lot of faces - there's been times I felt so all alone - but in my lonely hours - yes, those precious lonely hours - Jesus lets me know that [His eye is not only on the sparrow but that I too] am His own."

A promise of love for His creation that was decided before the world was even shaped. God's unwavering promise to us even before we were even formed in our mother's womb. That the Gentiles should be fellow heirs and of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ. (Ephesians 3:6) As believers, reconciled to our Creator because of His willingness to die on a cross. "I and my Father are one." (John 10:30-40)

Today, if your heart is heavy, ask Jesus into your life. Renew your faith in the Lord God and Saviour who loved us so much that He gave Himself for us so that we might be reconnected with Him. For God SO LOVED the world -- you and I -- that He gave His only begotten Son so that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

Feel His loving arms embracing you. Let Jesus dry your weeping eyes, filling your heart instead with His abundant joy. His peace. His love that surpasses all understanding. His grace that is so good. Most of all, know that Jesus never fails. Trust in Jesus. Stand in the offering plate.








No comments:

Post a Comment