Monday, June 17, 2019

At The Name Of Jesus, Every Knee Should Bow; Every Tongue Confess That Jesus Christ Is Lord - Part 2376

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other Name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)

"Wherefore God also hath highly exalted Him, and given Him a Name which is above every name: that at the Name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth; and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father." (Philippians 2:9-11)

Peter (standing with the eleven) on the day of Pentecost said, "Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ." (Acts 2:36)

Jesus is His Name!

The lyrics from the song, "I lift Your Name on high" for your edification this day:

"Lord, I lift Your Name on high
Lord, I love to sing Your praises
I'm so glad You are in my life
I'm so glad You came to save us

You came from heaven to earth, to show the way
From the earth to the cross, my debt to pay
From the cross to the grave, from the grave to the sky
Lord, I lift Your Name on high." 

Praise Jesus as your Lord God and Saviour too. Stand in the offering plate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment