Monday, July 23, 2012

THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD - PART 471


Behold, God is my salvation. I will trust and not be afraid for the Lord is my strength and my song. He also has become my salvation. Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation and in that day shall ye say, “Praise the Lord, call upon His name, declare His doings among the people, make mention that His name is exalted.” 

As Isaiah 9:6 states, “For unto us a child is born. Unto us a son is given and the government shall be upon His shoulders and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace.” Jesus is the last name given among men whereby we can be saved. It was His sacrifice on the cross, His blood shed for you and I that opened the door so that we might have salvation. So that we might abide fully in His grace.

Yes, the same God who created this world loved us – you and I – so much that He would become flesh and His humanity die for us. God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world and received up into glory.” (I Timothy 3:16)

Further, “I the Lord have called thee in righteousness and will hold thine hand and will keep thee and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles. To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison and them sit in darkness out of the prison house so that we can be free.” (Isaiah 45)

All this so that you and I might know God our Saviour. So that we can know without a doubt in whom we have believed, and be persuaded that He is able to keep that which we have committed unto Him against that day. Yes, Jesus loves you! Stand in the Offering Plate!

No comments:

Post a Comment