Sunday, September 20, 2015

Beside Me, There Is No Saviour - Part 1200

Jesus said, "I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in My name, He may give it you ..." (John 15:16)

And just in case someone still thinks that Jesus is not Almighty God in the flesh, look at what the Lord Himself said about Himself ...

"Ye are My witnesses," saith the Lord, "and My servant whom I have chosen -- that ye may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the Lord; and beside Me there is no Saviour." (Isaiah 43:10-11)

"He was in the world and the world was made by Him but the world knew Him not." (John 1:1-18)

"One Lord. One Faith. One Baptism. One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ." (Ephesians 4:5-6)

Stand in the offering plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment