Monday, June 2, 2014

God Was Manifest in the Flesh - Part 916

Behold, God is my salvation. I will trust and not be afraid for the Lord is my strength and my song. He also has become my salvation. Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation. The scriptures state that in that day shall we say, “Praise the Lord, call upon His name, declare His doings among the people, make mention that His name is exalted.” 

Isaiah 9:6 states, “For unto us a child is born. Unto us a son is given and the government shall be upon His shoulders and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace.”

Yes, Jesus is God in the flesh. The same Word that was with God in the beginning is God in these latter times. Jesus is the last name given among men whereby we can be saved. It was His sacrifice on the cross, His blood shed for you and I that opened the door so that we might have salvation. So that we might abide fully in His grace.

Yes, the same God who created this world loved us enough that He Himself would become flesh. His humanity dying on the cross for us. "God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world and received up into glory.” (I Timothy 3:16) All this so that you and I might know our Lord God our Saviour. The greatest love story ever told. Stand in the offering plate!

No comments:

Post a Comment