Thursday, May 22, 2014

Whosoever Will, Take the Water of Life Freely - Part 908

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."

And He that sat upon the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." 

And He said unto me, "Write: for these words are true and faithful."

And He said unto me, "It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son." (Revelation 21:1-7)

Later in the book of Revelation, Jesus states: "And behold, I come quickly, and My reward is with Me -- to give to every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." (Revelation 22:12-13)

And the Spirit and the bride say, "Come." And let him that heareth say, "Come." And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely ... for I testify unto every man that hears the words of the prophecy of this book, "If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book." (Revelation 22:17-21)

Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life and may enter in through the gates into the city. (Revelation 22:14) The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Stand in the offering plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment