Friday, August 25, 2017

Let Everyone That Names the Name Of Christ Follow Righteousness, Faith, Charity and Peace, And Call Upon The Lord Out Of A Pure Heart - Part 1796

"I can do ALL things through Christ which strengthens me ..." (Philippians 4:12) 

As believers in Jesus by faith, we are encouraged to remain strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus, for He is our hope, our joy, and from whence comes our salvation. (II Timothy 2:1) And to do so, that we might glorify God for His mercy to us, knowing that after His kindness and love, He willingly became our Saviour, shedding His precious holy blood on a cross so that you and I might know Him, and from whence comes our help. (Romans 15:9; Titus 3:4-7; John 10:16, 30; Psalm 18:49; Psalm 117:1)

As the psalmist encouraged in his own song to the Lord -- "I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth ..." (Psalms 121:1-2)

After the cross, on the New Testament side, apostle Paul encourages believers in Jesus by faith to remain strong and similarly, to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves, "for even Christ pleased not Himself but, as it is written, "The reproaches of them that reproached Thee fell on Me." (Romans 15:1-3; Psalm 69:9; Matthew 26:39; Galatians 6:1-2; I Corinthians 9:22; I Corinthians 10:24, 33) 

Indeed, the Lord through the prophets from afore who declared the Word of the Lord, "Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with His people." And again, "Praise the Lord, all ye Gentiles; and laud Him, all ye people." And again, Esaias [Isaiah] saith, "There shall be a root of Jesse, and He that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in Him shall the Gentiles trust." Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

And I myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that ye also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another. Nevertheless, brethren, I have written the more boldly unto you in some sort, as putting you in mind, because of the grace that is given to me of God, that I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost.

I have therefore whereof I may glory through Jesus Christ in those things which pertain to God. For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed, through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ. 

Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man's foundation: but as it is written, "To whom He was not spoken of, they shall see: and they that have not heard shall understand." (Romans 15:10-21; Isaiah 11:1, 10; Romans 12:12; Romans 14:17; Deuteronomy 32:43; II Peter 1:12; I Corinthians 1:5; Romans 12:3; II Corinthians 10:13-16; Isaiah 52:15; Acts 19:11)

The Gentiles will know the King of kings and Lord of lords. These will know that Jesus is indeed the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the ending. (Revelation 1:8, 11)

Why? Because even with the passage of time, wherein the world tries to create a foundation without Almighty God -- "the foundation of God stands sure, having this seal -- "The Lord knows them that are His," and, "Let everyone that names the Name of Christ depart from iniquity ..." (II Timothy 2:19)

"Thou, [even] Thou, art Lord alone; Thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and Thou preserves them all; and the host of heaven worships Thee. Thou [art] the Lord the God ..." (Nehemiah 9:6-7)

Let those with ears to hear, hear and eyes to see, see. Stand in the offering plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment